Topic: Some people believe that studying at university or college is the best route to a successful career, while others believe that it is better to get a job straight after school. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- Face the dilemma of: gặp phải tình huống tiến thoái lưỡng nan
- To getting a job straight after school: đi làm ngay sau khi học xong
- To start earning money: bắt đầu kiếm tiền
- Become independent: trở nên tự lập
- To afford their own house: tự mua nhà
- Start a family: xây dựng gia đình
- In terms of their career: xét về mặt sự nghiệp
- To gain real experience: có được kinh nghiệm thực tế
- Learn practical skills: học kỹ năng thực tiễn
- It is more beneficial for: có lợi hơn
- Academic qualifications: điều kiện về học vấn
- The relevant degree: bằng cấp liên quan
- Better job opportunities: cơ hội công việc tốt hơn
- Tend to earn higher salaries: khả năng nhận lương cao hơn
- The job market: thị trường việc làm
- Becoming increasingly competitive: trở nên cạnh tranh hơn
- Able to compete: có thể cạnh tranh
- It seems to me that: đối với tôi thì
- More likely to be successful: có khả năng thành công hơn
When they finish school, teenagers face the dilemma of whether to get a job or continue their education. While there are some benefits to getting a job straight after school, I would argue that it is better to go to college or university.
The option to start work straight after school is attractive for several reasons. Many young people want to start earning money as soon as possible. In this way, they can become independent, and they will be able to afford their own house or start a family. In terms of their career, young people who decide to find work, rather than continue their studies, may progress more quickly. They will have the chance to gain real experience and learn practical skills related to their chosen profession. This may lead to promotions and a successful career.
On the other hand, I believe that it is more beneficial for students to continue their studies. Firstly, academic qualifications are required in many professions. For example, it is impossible to become a doctor, teacher or lawyer without having the relevant degree. As a result, university graduates have access to more and better job opportunities, and they tend to earn higher salaries than those with fewer qualifications. Secondly, the job market is becoming increasingly competitive, and sometimes there are hundreds of applicants for one position in a company. Young people who do not have qualifications from a university or college will not be able to compete.
For the reasons mentioned above, it seems to me that students are more likely to be successful in their careers if they continue their studies beyond school level.
(271 words, band 9)
Rất nhiều nội dung hay và hữu ích trong hệ sinh thái cộng động elish.vn. Xem chi tiết ở cuối trang web. Theo dõi team trên Facebook và Youtube để cập nhật mới nhất. Báo cáo lỗi nội dung ngay cho Team nếu có, gửi tin nhắn nhanh qua Zalo Team